Amber: Generally healing on all levels, dispels negative energy, calming, kidney and bladder issues
Amethyst: Pain relief, separation anxiety, grief, allaying fears
Citrine: Good for overwhelming, boost immune systems and good for kidney/bladder conditions
Flouorite: Natural gait balancer and detoxifier helps with nutrient assimilation
Using Crystals with your pets
1. Place the stone somewhere within your pet’s energy field. Just be careful as not let them put it is there mouth or swallow it as it may need surgery to be removed and then it would defeat the healing process.
2. You can affix them to their collar or zip them on to their bedding.
3. You can massage your pet with the stone
4. You can layout crystals when the animal is stationary.
5. Crystals can be programmed for specific uses, all you have to have is the intention and ask for help and watch them work.
6. Some crystals are toxic, so do not let you pet lick or mouth these stones. Some examples are: malachite, cinnabar and peacock ore.